We take special care to protect your personal data and ensure that the data we collect is processed in accordance with the law, in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”).
How do we obtain your data?
We use your personal data because you decided to create an account and/or make purchases in our online store www.coolmama.pl or you have agreed to receive commercial information electronically to the provided e-mail address about the Store’s offer.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store is Cool Mama Sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw (ul. Jaracza 3/38, 00-378 Warszawa), NIP 5252951200, REGON 524910647, e-mail address: email@example.com – hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being at the same time the Online Store Service Provider and the Seller.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us by phone: +48 604 222 564 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by post: Cool Mama Sp. z o. o., Jaracza 3/38, 00-378 Warszawa
How do we process your personal data?
Cool Mama Sp. z o. o. processes personal data for the following purposes:
(1) providing services electronically, setting up and maintaining a user account on www.coolmama.pl,
(2) sales and shipment of products offered by COOL MAMA – the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
(3)marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Store – marketing of its own products and services (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
• monitoring your activity and that of all other users, including keyword searches
• conducting marketing activities towards you
• providing support for payment services;
• handling your requests, in particular to the user service department (e.g. related to the status of your order) and via the contact form, chat or social media when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
• debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
• conducting statistical analyses;
In addition, if you agree, we process your personal data in order to save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications and organize competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate;
(4) consideration of complaints, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of COOL MAMA – (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
(5) sending commercial information electronically – only if the User consents. The legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
(6) contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services. (7) Additionally, legal provisions require us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Who will we share your personal data with?
- PAYU – entity providing online payment services (if you choose the online payment method when placing an order
- DPD POLSKA SP z o. o., UPC, InPost entities providing product delivery services at the time of your order
- MAILCHIMP – entity providing the newsletter sending service (if you agree to receive the newsletter and subscribe to our mailing list – remember that you can always unsubscribe by logging in to your account or sending us an e-mail with your intention to do so)
- ACCOUNTANT OFFICE providing services related to the current operations of COOL MAMA
- JDM.pl – website hosting
- We may also share your personal data with other entities from the above categories with which we will establish cooperation.
Is providing personal data mandatory?
It is up to you whether you provide us with your data, however, you must know that in order to complete your order, providing some data will be mandatory. Failure to provide data will result in failure to place an order.
How long will we process your personal data?
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, or until the consent is withdrawn, however, no longer than 10 years.
What rights do you have towards COOL MAMA regarding the processed data?
Each person, to the extent provided for by law, has the right to:
- access to your data and rectification of it,
- deletion or restriction of processing
- object to processing
- data portability
- withdraw your consent at any time
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The account holder on the www.coolmama.pl portal may: p>
(2) Change your consent, edit your details or delete your account?
To do this, log in to your User account on the www.coolmama.pl portal. Click ‘edit details’ or your name displayed in the upper right corner next to the ‘log out’ button. You can then edit your data, withdraw or confirm your consent to the newsletter or delete your account.
(3) How to generate a ZIP file with information containing all your data that is processed by us?
After logging in to your account, you should press the Edit button and then click Download at the bottom of the page. (Information about me Download the information that the store collects about you in the “.zip” file)
How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations. and change, loss, damage or destruction.
The Administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically:
(1)Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
(2) Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
Information about the authority competent to lodge a complaint
If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you can also lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If you have any questions related to our processing of your personal data or want to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please use the contact form
COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
- Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the part of the person visiting the Online Store website (e.g. on the hard drive of a computer, laptop or on smartphone memory card – depending on what device the visitor to our Online Store uses). Detailed information on cookies, as well as the history of their creation, can be found, among others, at: here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when visitors use the Online Store website for the following purposes:
- identifying Service Users as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in;
- remembering Products added to the cart in order to place an Order;
- remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
- adapting the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of the Service User (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Online Store pages;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how the Online Store website is used.
- Detailed information on changing cookie settings and deleting them yourself in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of your web browser.
- The Administrator also processes anonymized operational data related to the use of the Online Store (so-called logs – IP address , domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are aggregated and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features identifying persons visiting the Online Store website. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.